Terms and conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“T&C’S”) FOR ROBET LIMITED: IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ THESE TERMS
AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE PROCEEDING TO USE OUR SERVICES, AND/OR
DOWNLOADING OUR SOFTWARE, AS YOUR AGREEMENT TO THEM CONSTITUTES A LEGALLY
BINDING AGREEMENT. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO PERIODICALLY REVIEW THIS EULA AND
YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE, AND ASSOCIATED SERVICES, CONSTITUTES YOUR ONGOING
ACCEPTANCE OF THE TERMS CONTAINED HEREINAFTER.
These T & C’s are between “You” (“Your” also refers to You throughout these T&C’s) and RoBET Limited (“RBL”) of First Floor, Millennium House, Victoria Road, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM2 4RW, a company registered in the Isle of Man under company number R001841
1. By using, visiting and/or accessing any part (including, but not limited to, sub-domains, source
code and/or website APIs, whether visible or not) of the www.robet.io website or mobile application
or any other websites or applications that we own or operate (the “Website”) and/or registering on
the Website, you enter into a contract with robet and agree to be bound by (i) these Terms and
betting, and are deemed to have accepted and understood all the Terms.
Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use, visit or access any part (including, but not limited to, sub-domains, source code and/or website APIs, whether visible or not) of the Website.
2. Where you play any game, or place a bet or wager, using the Website, you accept and agree to be bound by, the Rules which apply to the applicable products available on the Website from time to time. The Rules can be found under the Help tab of the applicable section of the Website, or more specifically at:
(a) the Rules for Sportsbook products are available by clicking here
(b) the Rules for Soccer by clicking here
(c) the Rules for General Bet Provision are available by clicking here
3. Where reference is made to “Robet”, “we”, "our" or “us” in relation to: (a) Robet …..
4. We may need to change the Terms from time to time for a number of reasons (including to comply with applicable laws and regulations, and regulatory requirements). All changes will be published on the Website. The most up to date Terms will be available on the Website. When a material change is carried out on the Terms and Conditions the customer will be requested to accept the new terms and conditions before proceeding. Once accepted, the new terms and conditions will come into effect thereon. Should you, due to any possible changes, not wish to continue using the services of Robet anymore, you can withdraw all of your available funds and close the account.
5. Reference to "you", "your" or the "customer" is reference to any person using the Website or the services of Robet and/or any registered customer of robet.
6. As you are aware, the right to access and/or use the Website (including any or all of the products offered via the Website) may be illegal in certain countries. You are responsible for determining whether your accessing and/or use of the Website is compliant with applicable laws in your jurisdiction and you warrant to us that gambling is not illegal in the territory where you reside.
7. Robet is committed to providing excellent customer service. As part of that commitment, Robet is committed to supporting responsible gambling. For further details, please click here. Although robet will use its reasonable endeavours to enforce its responsible gambling policies, robet does not accept any responsibility or liability if you nevertheless continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website with the intention of deliberately avoiding the relevant measures in place and/or robet is unable to enforce its measures/policies for reasons outside of robet’s reasonable control.
B. YOUR ROBET ACCOUNT
1.1 All applicants must be over 18 years of age and of legal capacity to place a bet/wager or
register with robet. robet reserves the right to ask for proof of age from any customer and
suspend their account until satisfactory documentation is provided. robet takes its responsibilities
in respect of under age and responsible gambling very seriously.
1.2 All customers must register personally and information supplied when registering with the Website (including without limitation full name, date of birth, address, contact email and personal telephone number) MUST be your information and be accurate and complete in all respects. Where this is not the case, we reserve the right to suspend the account and treat any deposits into the gambling account as being invalid (and any winnings arising from such deposit as void).
1.3 By accepting the Terms and/or registering to use the Website you hereby agree that we shall be entitled to conduct any and all such identification, credit and other verification checks from time to time that we may require and/or are required by applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation for the purpose of complying with anti-money laundering laws and regulations) and/or by the relevant regulatory authorities for use of the Website and our products generally. You agree to provide all such information as we require in connection with such verification checks. We shall be entitled to suspend or restrict your account in any manner that we may deem to be appropriate, until such time as the relevant checks are completed to our satisfaction.
1.4 We are required to verify the identity of Our players and therefore reserve the right to request satisfactory proof of your identity (including but not limited to copies of a valid passport/driving licence/identity card and/or any payment cards used) and satisfactory proof of address (including but not limited to a recent bank/credit card statement or utility bill dated within the last 6 months) at any time. Failure to supply such documentation within a period of 3 weeks after initial registration may result in the suspension of Services and ultimately the closure of your account.
1.5 As part of the registration process, we may supply your information details to authorised credit reference agencies to confirm your identity and payment card details. You agree that we may process such information in connection with your registration.
1.6 Customers may open only one account. Should we identify any customer with more than one account we reserve the right to treat any such accounts as one joint account. Should we identify any duplicate accounts then these will be closed immediately and funds forfited.
1.7 Customers must keep their registration and account details up to date. This, and your account information, may be amended in the Personal section of the Website.
1.8 Robet reserves the right to refuse to register any customer account application at its sole discretion.
1.9 In order to open an account with Robet you must visit www.robet.io and client on the ‘Register’ tab at the top to screen, then follow the registration instructions.
2. Account Details
2.1 Robet allows all its customers to choose their own Username and Password combination for
their account. Customer’s must keep this information secret and confidential as you are
responsible for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on
2.2 Bets will stand if your Username and Password have been entered correctly or if your account has been accessed via Touch ID, Fingerprint log in, Face ID, Passcode or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility (whether or not authorised by you), subject to there being sufficient funds in the account.
2.3 If, at any time, you feel a third party is aware of your Username, Password and/or Passcode you should change it immediately via the Website.
2.4 If you activate Touch ID, Fingerprint log in, Face ID, Passcode and/or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility and feel that a third party could be accessing your account via any of these methods then you should immediately disable Touch ID, Fingerprint log in, Face ID, Passcode and/or the ‘Keep me logged in’ facility from all of your devices. You are responsible for the security of your device(s) and for all bets/wagers placed on your account and any other activities taking place on your account.
2.5 Please note that cardholder details and any other sensitive data should never be sent to us as we do not currently accept fiat payments.
2.6 The current balance and transaction history of your account may be viewed at any time once you have logged into your account on the Website.
3. Personal Details
3.1 Robet has notified the Isle of Man Information Commissioner that it is processing personal
data in accordance with the Generasl Data Protection Regulations.
3.2 Robet will only process your personal data for the purposes for which it collected it, namely to provide you with an online betting service. Such information includes your name, address, date of birth, email address and telephone number. Your information will only be seen or used by those who need to access your data to provide you with a service.
3.3 Robet does not, unless you opt to allow us to do so, share your data with any other third party. However, at times we may be required by law or legal process to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you if we believe that disclosure is necessary for the public interest.
3.4 You have a right to access your data and request it to be changed or deleted.
4. Suspension and Closure
4.1 If you want to close your account, please contact us. Should your account be in credit then we
will arrange for the funds to be returned to you via your original method of deposit.
4.2 Robet reserves the right to close or suspend your account at any time and for any reason. Without limiting the preceding sentence, Robet shall be entitled to close or suspend your account if:
(a) you become bankrupt;
(b) Robet considers that you have used the Website in a fraudulent manner or for illegal and/or unlawful or improper purposes;
(c) Robet considers that you have used the Website in an unfair manner, have deliberately cheated or taken unfair advantage of robet or any of its customers or if your account is being used for the benefit of a third party;
(d) Robet is requested to do so by the police, any regulatory authority or court;
(e) Robet considers that any of the events referred to in (a) to (c) above may have occurred or are likely to occur; or
(f) your account is deemed to be dormant and its balance is, or reaches zero or is otherwise closed in accordance with paragraph B.5.1 below.
4.3 If Robet closes or suspends your account for any of the reasons referred to in (a) to (e) above, you shall be liable for any and all claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses incurred or suffered by robet (together “Claims”) arising therefrom and shall indemnify and hold robet harmless on demand for such Claims. In the circumstances referred to in (a) to (e) above, robet shall also be entitled to withhold and/or retain any and all amounts which would otherwise have been paid or payable to you (including any winnings, Bet Credits or bonus payments).
5. Dormant Accounts
5.1 Robet will apply an Administration Fee to all accounts that have been ‘inactive’ for a
consecutive period of at least 365 days in accordance with the following procedure. An account is
deemed to be ‘inactive’ during any period in which none of the following actions take place in
relation to it: (i) a successful deposit; (ii) a Sports bet is placed;
(a) If your account remains ‘inactive’ for a continuous period of 365 days then your account shall be deemed to be ‘dormant’ and, if the balance on your account is zero, your account will be closed and no fee shall apply.
(b) If, on being deemed to be dormant, your account has a positive balance, Robet shall take reasonable steps to notify you using the details you provided during your registration process (or as updated by you).
(c) If your account remains dormant, after a minimum period of 28 days following Robet’s first attempt to notify you that your account has become dormant, robet shall deduct a monthly Administration Fee from your account balance of £2 (or currency equivalent), or 5% of your account balance at the time that it is deemed to be dormant (whichever is greater).
(d) The Administration Fee calculated in accordance with (c) above shall be deducted from your account balance on the expiry of the 28 day notification period mentioned above and every 28 days thereafter at the same rate until the earlier of: (i) your account balance reaching zero when no further Administration Fee shall be deducted and your account will be closed; or (ii) you ‘reactivating’ your account when no further Administration Fee shall be deducted.
5.2 You can ‘reactivate’ your account by: (i) making a successful deposit; (ii) placing a Sports bet;
5.3 You can request a refund of any Administration Fees by contacting our Customer Service department.
As a regulated business Robet is committed to fair play. Whilst rare, should an erroneous or palpable error occur in any calculations with respect to any stake You have placed We will seek to put all parties into the position they would have been in but for the occurrence of the error. In rectifying any error, it may be necessary to declare a stake null and void. If the error results in You being unfairly enriched, We reserve the right to reduce Your account balance by the amount paid in error of if the funds are withdrawn to make demand of You to immediately reimburse Us.
C. DEPOSITS AND WHITHDRAWALS
Only qualified users are able to deposit/withdraw funds. To make a Bitcoin, Ether, RAC tokens or other cryptocurrency available deposit, the user should select the Wallets section in the profile menu, then select the currency he/she wantsto add. Choose Deposit option and copy the cryptocurrency address. The user can use this address as receiver of the deposit transaction. The deposit will be added to your account after receiving the right amount of the confirmations from the blockchain network. To make a withdrawal, while in "Wallet" tab, after selecting the appropriate currency, user should select Withdrawal. Enter the recipient's address and the transfer amount then confirm the transaction to execute.
D. OUR LIABILITY
1. Robet does not accept any liability for any damages, liabilities or losses which are deemed or
alleged to have arisen out of or in connection with the Website or its content (including delays or
interruptions in operation or transmission, loss or corruption of data, communication or lines
failure, any person's misuse of the Website or its content or any errors or omissions in content).
2. While Robet endeavours to ensure that the information on the Website is correct, Robet does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information and material on the Website. The Website may contain typographical errors or other inaccuracies, or information that is out of date. robet is under no obligation to update such material. The information and material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, robet provides you with the Website on the basis that robet excludes all representations, express or implied warranties, conditions and other terms which but for these terms and conditions might have effect in relation to the Website.
3. Robet’s total aggregate liability to you under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions does not exceed:
(a) the value of the bets and/or wagers you placed via your account in respect of the relevant bet/wager or product that gave rise to the relevant liability; and
(b) the amount of applicable monies, where such monies have been misplaced by us.
(c) £10,000 in respect of any other liability.
4. robet shall not be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or for breach of statutory duty or in any other way for any of the following (whether incurred directly or indirectly):
(a) loss of profits;
(b) loss of business;
(c) loss of revenue;
(d) loss of opportunity;
(e) loss of data;
(f) loss of goodwill or reputation; or
(g) any special, indirect or consequential losses, whether or not such losses were within the contemplation of the parties at the date of these terms and conditions.
5. Nothing in this Section F shall limit robet 's liability to pay the customer winnings or other sums properly owing to it, subject always to terms and conditions set out herein and the maximum winnings on products in Appendix Two to these Terms and Conditions.
E. COMPLAINTS, DISPUTES, GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
1. Robet work diligently to ensure that Your experience of dealing with Us is a pleasant one.
However, there may be occasions where You may wish to make a complaint regarding Robet.
Should you wish to make a complaint about Robet, or its Services, then We request that You
contact email@example.com within 30 days of the incident occurring. firstname.lastname@example.org within 30
days of the incident occurring.
RBL will attempt to resolve Your complaint within 21 days of receipt. RBL reserve the right to request
further information or documentation from You as and when we see fit. This will enable Us to review
Your complaint in full.
If Your complaint is not resolved to a satisfactory conclusion for all concerned then the matter can
be escalated to our regulator, the Isle of Man Gambling Supervision Commission by selecting the
following link https://www.gov.im/categories/business-and-industries/gambling-and-egaming/player-protection/#complaints
2. By accepting these Terms and Conditions and/or placing bets or wagers and/or making use (whether authorised or not) of the facilities offered by robet (whether through the Website or otherwise) and/or by using, visiting and/or accessing any part (including, but not limited to, subdomains, source code and/or website APIs, whether visible or not) of the Website, you irrevocably agree that the courts of the Isle of Man shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding the foregoing, robet shall be entitled to bring a claim against a customer in the court of the customer's country of domicile.