Responsible Gambling Policy
Robet is committed to ensuring that our customers gamble responsibly by maintaining control of their gambling so that it remains enjoyable.
- Gambling should be done in moderation and not as a means to escape problems.
- Avoid chasing losses.
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose.
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend.
- If you need a break from gambling, self-exclusion can completely block your access to the services and betting accounts we provide.
- Balance your gambling with other leisure activities.
Where difficulties arise it is important that you find this out as early as possible so that you can put preventative measures in place and get further help if needed. Below are common signs that indicate you may be experiencing issues with your gambling:
- Have others ever criticised your gambling?
- Do you gamble to escape from a boring or unhappy life?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods?
- Do you stay away from work, college or school to gamble?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain betting habits?
- Are you reluctant to spend ‘gambling money’ on anything else?
- Have you lost interest in your family or friends due to gambling?
- After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back your losses as soon as possible?
- If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do you gamble until your last penny is gone, even the bus fare home or the cost of a cup of tea?
- Do you feel depressed or even suicidal because of your gambling?
The more questions that you answer ‘yes’ to, the more likely it is that you are having difficulties with your gambling.
Should you need to take a break from gambling, we provide a self-exclusion facility which can be set by our customer service agents at your request.
Self-exclusion means that your account will remain closed for a minimum period of 6 months, and will not be reactivated under any circumstances during the exclusion period.
When your account is closed, you can still log-in into the system but you are not allowed to do anything except for checking your self-excluded state conditions
(e.g., the start date of the exclusion period and the end date of the exclusion period) and perform withdrawal operations (no deposits, no gambling, etc ... will be allowed).
The minimum period of time that self-exclusion can be set is 6 months.
Please be aware that after the minimum 6 month exclusion period has passed, your account will not be automatically reopened. If you would like us to consider reactivating your account you will need to contact us.
If the decision is that your account will be reactivated, you will be unable to access your account straight away. There is a 10 day time-out period enforced on the account. After this period passes, full access to your account will be re-enabled.